Day 154 - Short and Sweet

There are quite a few of you out there that are having “bad” days and then those bad days are turning into more bad days etc…


So, let me share something with you all (and probably make several of you mad – but I don’t care!) that I learned from the Secret and the Law of Attraction:

Before you commence with the eye-rolling and the sighing and the pushing of the Back button – just hear me out mmmmkay!? I’ll keep it short and sweet…


Whatever feelings you have within you are attracting your tomorrow. (I wrote this yesterday…)


Worry attracts more worry. Anxiety attracts more anxiety. Unhappiness attracts more unhappiness. Dissatisfaction attracts more dissatisfaction.



AND…



Joy attracts more joy. Happiness attracts more happiness. Peace attracts more peace. Gratitude attracts more gratitude. Kindness attracts more kindness. Love attracts more love.



Your job is an INSIDE one. To change your world, all you have to do is change the way you feel inside. How easy is that? It is possible to change in less than a second and the positive affects last a loooooong time!

So…

To all you debbie-downers, party-poopers and PMS-ers out there – get over it! Everything WILL get a LOT better just as soon as YOU decide that it will – so stop delaying and making everyone around you “catch” your pissy mood!

From the writers of Happy Gilmore - "go to your happy place..." and if that doesn't help, come to my house and do my laundry - ok maybe that won't make you feel any better, but you can use your negative energy constructively! It would put a smile on my face...


p.s.
FYI: Happiness, gratitude and forgiveness are contagious too! Why don’t you try those on for a day or two and see what happens?



Just saying…

2 comments:

  1. I needed this today... maybe its PMS or maybe its cause I was hungry.. LOL.. but today has for sure gotten better! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Very Well Put!!!!!! Thanks Amanda for posting this!!!

    ReplyDelete