Day 176 "I'm not letting go!"

Today I thought I would do something a little different since the frustrations are running high and my demeanor is one of wanting to go home and go to bed…


I need help people! I am struggling today. Maybe it’s the headache, the sinus pressure or sleep deprivation, but I am barely holding on. I need someone to guide me in the right direction to an “easier” healthier diet that I can incorporate into a family of 5! I am an educated women and I know how to Google, so leave that suggestion out please! But a certain cookbook, eating plan – SOMETHING – is what I need help with.

I have illustrated a little comic that I think demonstrates how I am feeling today.





I guess you can see where Kitty gets her artistic talent from!

The bull (yes that is what that is!) is supposed to represent eating healthier. I’m not letting go – no matter how much “shit” I have to put up with or go through, I. Am. Not. Letting. Go.

I am on a mission to prove that EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE! And when I open my studio, I am going to have before and after pictures of me on the wall! Oh yeah, I am that confident!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! I don't have a cookbook to tell you about, but I love this post!!!!!!!! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your family of 5 can come over for dinner a couple times a week. That will take care of a couple of meals. The rest is up to you, sweetcakes! Once you starting eating good homecooked meals you'll never go back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try Tosca Reno’s Eat Clean Book - I love it! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete