Day 197 Secret Santa

Today will be filled with all the stuff that I should have completed yesterday like grocery shopping, laundry, packing and cleaning – after I get off work that is – we leave to vacation the holidays away with friends and family.


I want to leave you with a parting Christmas gift to celebrate and share with as many people as possible.


Secret Santa: Doodlebug

SMILE!

As you go through your busy days and get impatient because of the lines of people and crazy shoppers, remember that they too are trying to bring smiles to others.

I hope you all have the most marvelous Holiday Season EVER!

(p.s. I am still struggling with food because I haven’t told myself to quit struggling yet. I have been working out still, but I have been extremely lazy on the other part (food) to keep the balance. I am determined to finish 2010 out strong – just watch and read!)

No comments:

Post a Comment