Days 182 & 183 "...you catching up with me..."

Today is just about getting my newer fans caught up for my big day tomorrow. I am very surprised to have
  [                               this many                                        ]
fans in such a short time! Yay!

108,000 and climbing baby!



What is the big day, you ask? Well, it is day 184 and that is HALF A YEAR MILESTONE for me! Hell yeah baby! (Doing the cabbage patch, riding the pony – oh yeah, I’m bad!)


Technically the half year mark was today, but this happened on the morning of Day 1.


Then, on Day 3 my inspiration started building.



But, that was short lived along with my patience on Days 5 & 6.


Then I learned that I’m not as conditioned or as patient as I thought.


Then school started and everything went south – the workouts in the morning ended and I don’t think I have fully recovered from that fact.


I have learned some really HARD lessons and found new workouts along the way.


Through all of this, I haven’t lost the reasons I am thankful.


You can read over some of my most recent posts (most of you have already) to learn where I am at now and what my agenda is going forward.



So, happy reading today – I look forward to you catching up with me, so you know I am not a crazy ass lunatic that only preaches about the Law of Attraction.


Smooches! xxx

Oh and thank you Mr. Strong for putting up with ALL of my multiple personalities, schizophrenic, what-the-hell-made-you-write-about-that-today hotass glory!



and for letting me take your picture a gazillion times!

Mmmkay...

2 comments:

  1. Remember when I got shot in the butt with an arrow? Good times....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ROCK! That's all I can say for now. I will be waiting for today's post, so happy Half Year to you!

    ReplyDelete