Day 323 - Happy Birthday Mr. Strong!!!!!

Today the man I have been with for 17 years turns...

Oops - sorry - I'm not supposed to tell you that he is OLDer than me! But, he is veryyyyyy close to 40 now!

And as long as he stays looking this good, we might make it another 17.



Let's face it, the whole men are from Mars and women are from Venus shiaz it BS. Really, the whole situation is reversed. Men are the emotional creatures - they get all upset and emotional if they don't have clean socks, underwear or can't find something. Women are the simple creatures - all we want is a yummy body and someone to buy us the things we want (notice I did not write "need").

So as long as Mr Strong stays yummy and rich he will have my everlasting dying devotion and love!

Just playing honey! You know I love you!

Anywhoozle

In honor of Mr Strong's birthday celebration today (which I wasn't invited to over lunch...just saying.) there are a few people that would like to give a speech:

Doodlebug
Dear Daddy,
Thank you for my new boots! I now have new boots like you. I will wear them with everything - including shorts and naked! I love my new boots! I can't really run in them yet and they are a little big, but I will soon be big like you and know how! Daddy, thank you for everything that you have taught me all these 3 years! I love spanking mommy on the butt to make her mad. I love wresting with you and soon I will be able to shoot guns with you - pow! pow! But most importantly, thank you for saving my life the other day out at Windwalkers! I really appreciated you yelling "don't pee into the wind son!" Whewww! That was a really close one! In honor of your birthday daddy, I got you these lizards out of my easter eggs! You can't have them - they're mine - but I will let you look at them for about 5 seconds before I throw a fit because I love you daddy! Happy Birfday!

Rrrrrrr! Rrrrrrr! Rrrrrrr!


Kiki
Dear Dad,
I want to thank you for....um....um....I want to thank you for um....um...um...
I want to thank you for not getting mad at me when we had a food fight the other day at that restaraunt and I threw a tomato and it landed on your head. It took about 5 seconds before you wiped it off and it was really funny! Thank you for supporting me and reminding me every day that I need to make better choices with my food and tummy. Thank you for always being a dad that will bust my butt if I do wrong. More importantly, thank you for being the kind of dad that will play with us even when most of the times it is in public and we are throwing food or spitballs and mommy gets mad. Thank you for acting MY age and playing with me. I was going to buy you a present but remember that one time, that you made me eat all those Jalapenos and I did and then you paid me? Well I put the money on my dresser and now it is gone! Kitty swears she doesn't know what happened to it, but she has money and I don't. Remember that one time I bought her something and she was going to pay me back...well she hasn't...but I love you daddy, Happy Birthday!


Kitty
 Dear Dad,
Thank you for letting me be daddy's little girl. Thank you for allowing mom to always have money when she refuses to buy me stuff with hers. (Like the tennis raquet...) Thank you for being the perfect combination of hard and soft. Thank you for questioning my friends and keeping boys so far away that I might as well be gay, by taking off your shirt and cleaning your guns out on the front porch. Thank you for letting me get away with more stuff than I should, but also thank you for your discipline and old-fashioned ways too. I know I am special because I am your first born and because you favor me over the other two because you love me more, so I wanted to give you this present. It is a keychain that reads World's Best Dad. Well? Because you are the world's best dad! I know I have money to spend, but remember the other day when you let me and Kiki go to the movies and you paid because mom wouldn't because we didn't "earn" it? Well, I won this keychain in honor of your generosity and felt that this present was the most appropriate for your special day today! Happy Birthday dad! I love you!






Drill Sergeant

Sweetie pie, honey, dear. Thank you for being a great dad and a loving husband. Thank you for having a good sense of humor and allowing me to post some of the craziness that I write. You are my strength, you are my rock and you are my insanity! (yes, you make me crazy...)

Thank you for being faithful (like you have a choice...) around all my hotass friends.





And finally thank you for wearing a bright pink lifesaver around your neck to support our family and charities! You seriously are one of the last standing good men!







Mr. Strong
 I love you beyond the words I write...
I love you to the looney bin and back... oops
I love you to the moon and back...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!



(NOTE: I will be reposting this for Father's Day with the "happy birthday's" removed.) 

;-)

2 comments: