I could be a Foot Model

Okay here it is...probably the dumbest post I have ever written. Remember a few days ago when I bragged that I totally could be a foot model? And made a mental note to post pics so that every one of y'all could agree? Well here it is...instead of filling you in on all of my 4th of July shenanigans - here are my feet.

Out of all of my body parts, I LOVE (no I mean LOVE) my feet! Most people love their eyes, their hair, their boobs, or even their legs, but NO! I love my feet!

With my feet, I never have to worry about a bad hair day and they NEVER have fat days - which makes shoe shopping all the more fun!

Here we go!



Here they are! My feet - while driving of course. They are not only functional but also beautiful to look at! :-)



They are not gross with toe fungus so I can even tickle Doodlebug with them!

(Yes, I am actually portraying my feet as actors...told you this post was dumb!)



I can write with my feet - or just "pose" like they are writing - oh yeah...my skills are bind-boggling!



I can make them look like they are reading...my toes are in perfect half moon symmetry...sigh...



I can wear the hottest shoes EVER!!!!!! My feet totally make these shoes look better! I was born to wear Jimmy Choo's!



I love wearing thongs - and no I don't mean butt floss - I love wearing summer shoes!



I had to throw in the playful "summer" picture with some really pretty grass (from my front yard). I swear my feet are perfect!



And this post wouldn't be complete without the innocent super model freeze frame with a little summer bling!

Okay people, if you have made it this far, you need to realize that you just read a blog post based solely on my beautiful, model feet! Which makes me realize that I am not the only "desperateforalittleentertainment" person out there!

I might not be a foot model, but dammit I could be!

xoxo

(Please forward this blog on to designers, directors and producers of high-end and very expensive shoes! No need to pay me millions for my beautiful feet - I will work for shoes!)