BOOBS

What can I say...half the world has them.

But that is not the point of my post today. Today I am here recommending a product - and NO I am NOT getting paid! (fuckers)

Growing up, I was the last to develop some - um - boobs - in my family. All through high school I had little, perky, sized B cup, perfectly proportioned breasts! I played every sport in the world and didn't have to worry about "bounce".


Understand...mmmkay?

Well low and behold the most wonderful thing that had (up to that point) ever been resulted from Mr. Strong's penis came about - I became pregnant with Kitty.


It wasn't until I experienced TWO pregnancies and births that my breast grew to over a maternity DOUBLE E size during pregnancy and decided to NOT go completely away afterwards!


(WTF? Thanks MOM for those genes! xoxo)


Anyway, this has been the ending result for many years...







 Let me be clear that I am NOT unhappy by any means, but having them has caused some uncomfortable situations.

For example - and the whole reason for my post - RUNNING!

Before children - no bounce.

After children - BOUNCE!!!!!
I have been on the hunt for the perfect sports bra. Meaning, a bra that I can comfortably run in and not be afraid or self conscious by how much I can feel/see them bouncing!

I am going to go ahead and admit this, but usually when I run I have on a MINIMUM of TWO bras to help alleviate any movement. I've tried them ALL - literally!
Well, one day not long ago, I came across a website for "sports bras for the well endowed" and no I don't mean for a man's penis, so I had to research further.

By the time I left the website, I was talked (read) into buying one. I HAD TOO! The thought of running and not feeling a bounce was too strong...I have needs, people!
I bought it - got it expressed shipped to my house - and tried it out for the first time.

My goal was 5 miles...

And, I made that goal easily!!!!

Here it is! My new sports bra from ENELL! I didn't even have to wear my normal bra underneath it!



IT. DOES. WHAT. IT. CLAIMS. TO. DO!   PERIOD.



 
I highly recommend this to women who worry about their boobs bouncing all over the place while you exercise! The cost IS WORTH IT!!!!!!!

There you go - my BOOBS post.

Now I have to go get ready for the girls' next tennis tournament tomorrow out of town!

Like always - there is laundry to do!!!

Have a great weekend and I hope you find your way to exercising bounce free!